Madness Combat 7.5 Madness Combat 7.5

Come on, again?

With all do respect this was just another madness short. It only had one really great scene. We just want Madness 10. so its unpredictable. un like this

Ryder Revenge Part06 Ryder Revenge Part06

Mhm.

The art wasn't exactly great (not good). The plot basically was - two guys walk in and start killing people. Much like a collaboration entry. But over all the animators did a good job. Overall it wasn't horrible. It was quite fun to watch.

Good job.

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

9.7/10

Madness these days by you are more about story and plot. Though I sort of miss the hilarity in Madness Combat. The story and plot episodes seem to go by way more awesome. Congratulations, Krinkels. This episode made my day.

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

Niiiiiiiiccccccceeeeee

It gets pretty hard, but I managed to bat a portion of it. My favorite part was the beginning After the door part I got a little frustrated though. Any who, great job, I loved it.

madness scene mkr. madness scene mkr.

Chosi chosi...

I like the Half Life/video game theme. But there was barley any sprites. It sorta sucked balls.

lihank responds:

......

Guitar Flash MindFlow Guitar Flash MindFlow

Woah...

It looks cool at first but then eventually sucked... balls... Keep working on art and programming! (:

MCC MCC

We|| done

Bravo, this is perfect, reminds me of the mc8 beat! Great job.

AntiAliasProductionz responds:

Thanks!

GOO 3 GOO 3

Love it~

Loved it. Keep working on music.

Dispenser Erectin' Dispenser Erectin'

Best.

Best song in the world. On my i pod, holy shit. Awesome.

Deimos Deimos

yo I like your older drawings better... but still pretty rad

Luke Luke

Noice

I like the face. :D

madness nine madness nine

Shit son.

Again you impress me, with another piece of your amazing work.

The only thing that can be fixed is Sanford's face. He should have more of a bottom lip. However you still manage to amaze me.

Bravo.

jouste responds:

thanks for the feedback, i guess ddid make sanford's bottom lip a little too small, i guess i was goign for a more realistic approach, thanks for the high score anyhow!

*highfives*