Madness Combat 7.5 Madness Combat 7.5

Come on, again?

With all do respect this was just another madness short. It only had one really great scene. We just want Madness 10. so its unpredictable. un like this

Ryder Revenge Part06 Ryder Revenge Part06

Mhm.

The art wasn't exactly great (not good). The plot basically was - two guys walk in and start killing people. Much like a collaboration entry. But over all the animators did a good job. Overall it wasn't horrible. It was quite fun to watch.

Good job.

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

9.7/10

Madness these days by you are more about story and plot. Though I sort of miss the hilarity in Madness Combat. The story and plot episodes seem to go by way more awesome. Congratulations, Krinkels. This episode made my day.

Madness Underworld Madness Underworld

8.8

You've inspired me to use that style
----
Great job, I just love the art. The animation was swell.

NOW LETS FINISH THIS REVIEW!

Madness: &amp;lt;Karma&amp;gt; Madness: <Karma>

Well, not bad.

Not bad for your first Flash, but a little tip. Actually make all of the sprites next time. -_- Any way, not bad.

hai! wut u doing!? hai! wut u doing!?

well,

Well done boys, well done.

HydraliskElite responds:

This took me about ten minutes to animate.

Boys? I'm older then you. What the fuck you.

Bai bai.

L4D Short: Starring Louis L4D Short: Starring Louis

Amazing.

I always loved Left 4 Dead. This is amazing. great job.

StealthBeast responds:

Glad you liked it, thanks for the 10.

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

Nice Job...

I loved it... The animation/audio was great, and so was the story line. Even if there wasn't one. GREAT FUCKING JOB.

SKATER V2 Episode: 05 SKATER V2 Episode: 05

Great.

I always loved your toons and you are one of my favorite animators... However the battle music was annoying, and it just repeated itself over and over. Other than that the audio was amazing as well as the animation. A 10 out of 10.

Pico's Time Tank Pico's Time Tank

Niiiiiiiiiicccccccccceeeeeeeeee

Nice job, dudes. I liked the plot. However, some scenes were sorta laggy and half assed. BUT it had me on the edge of my seat. It was great. Sequel?